PSU wattage advice for my new rig

So... My new rig is going to have a P67 or Z68 chipset-based motherboard, a Core i5 2500K, 8GB (2 x 4GB) Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz, a Radeon HD 6950 2GB (still choosing the brand and version) and I'm gonna keep my 1TB HDD.

Maybe on the first hand there will be no need for overclocking, because I'm not thaaat enthusiast. If there's need to do so, I may tweak the CPU to 4.0GHz or so.

That's why I need to choose the correct power supply for my new rig. I can't afford too much, the CMPSU-750TX V2 was the far I can go with this money. But sometimes I think 750W is too much for this setup.

Er... I don't know the wattage nor the power supply I should get. >:(

Can you guys give me a hand?

I would suggest using a PSU Calculator:

http://extreme.outervision.com/psucalculatorlite.jsp

Onmce you get a number then up the amount to the next largest size and you should be safe. As for specific recocomendations Antec, Thermaltake,. Corsair, Silverstone, PC Power and Cooling, OCZ and a few others are generally the best bet. No name brands are bad buys, stay with the established, reputable brands.

I would suggest using a PSU Calculator:

http://extreme.outervision.com/psucalculatorlite.jsp

Onmce you get a number then up the amount to the next largest size and you should be safe. As for specific recocomendations Antec, Thermaltake,. Corsair, Silverstone, PC Power and Cooling, OCZ and a few others are generally the best bet. No name brands are bad buys, stay with the established, reputable brands.

The calculator recommends me to get around 480W. Gonna pump it to 600~650 then. I think it's more than ok, right?

Gonna look for power supply options.

Are there any advantages on modular power supply over normal ones?

The calculator recommends me to get around 480W. Gonna pump it to 600~650 then. I think it's more than ok, right?

Gonna look for power supply options.

Are there any advantages on modular power supply over normal ones?

Neatness, so you don't have cables everywhere less cables should also make it easier to keep good airflow but good cable management with a non modular psu will work just as well however more cheaply.

Neatness, so you don't have cables everywhere less cables should also make it easier to keep good airflow but good cable management with a non modular psu will work just as well however more cheaply.

Non-modular power supplies are cheaper, then?

I'm gonna look around for a good one and compare to modular ones.

Recommendations for 600~650W power supply?

Non-modular power supplies are cheaper, then?

I'm gonna look around for a good one and compare to modular ones.

Recommendations for 600~650W power supply?

Before you set yourself on 600-650 will you be going crossfire in the future with two 6950s is so i would bump things up to 75watt although you should still get away with cf 6950s on a good quality 650watt (emphasis on the good quality don't cheap out on a psu because a poor one can be more hassle than it is worth and could potentially do damage.

Few things i look for in a PSU at least 80+ bronze rating, quite preferably single 12V rail not multiple, number of pci-e connectors and whether they are 6 or 6+2 pin so i know i can cover everything that is in and will end up in the rig finally modular if I am working in a cramped case (as el_captain said semi-modular is often better due to its design i am inclined to agree) or in a case with a side window (cables are messy).

If you wanna future proof a bit and be ready for dual cards get the HX750 or HX850. I know that reviewers absolutely loved the HX850. One of the only PSU's to get a 10/10 for performance on JohnnyGuru.

If you wanna stay single GPU, then go for the HX620.