overclocking amd 1100t help

So I'm. Back after working with overclocking through bios and getting a tad better at it. So far I'm at 205x18.5= 3792mhz stable. Ran intel burn test a number of time passing each time and p95 with no failure. If I go up any more on bus and multiplier I get instability. Got nb at 2684mhz, vcore 1.425, ram 1644. Upping nb doesn't help, upping v core doesn't help, lowering ram frequency doesn't help, lowering bu and upping multi doesn't help. Kinda stuck here and want to do 4-4.1ghz but not sure what I should do next to gain stability at any higher frequency.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Click on my sig link. It's as much as I can help without knowing any details of your system besides that you have the 1100T, and it will work (to me, it works better than the settings in the BIOS on my MSI motherboard).

I will give that a shot. Looks like a great tutorial! Wish I would have found that sooner.

System specs

windows 7 HP

m4a88t-v evousb3 mobo

1100t cpu

16gb corsair vengence 1600mhx 12800 ram

corsair h70 cooler with thermaltake fans

tx850 psu

galaxy gtx480super oc, oc'd some more

asus cd dvd drive

WD 2 tb hdd

Don't overclock your NB until you have your CPU overclock stable. The same with your memory frequency and timings. Just see how far you can get at 1600MHz and just up your multiplier and Vcore.

On some motherboards, the CPU VID acts like offset voltage in PhenomMSRTweaker. Sometimes I wonder if it's because the BIOS is set at offset?

At any rate, that's fine, you just have to keep your eye on CPU-Z voltages, but up the CPU VID little by little until it's stable.

Just make sure all your P0/P1/P2/P3/P4 states are identical.

Had it set to manual at 1.3 so upped to 1.4 and seems somewhat normal instead of really off like that. got cpuz open, cpuid hardware monitor, and burn test going. So far so good. Thanks a bunch for the help BTW.