• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right now i'm at 3.4 ghz

overclock.png

2600 NB also, but memory at stock

load temps 49-50

in 3.5 mi pc freezes D:

i have'nt touched the voltages, i could'nt maybe thats the problem, but they are set in auto and i can't change it :S

I'd try 1.35v for the CPU voltage for now

Done! and it's working at 3.5Ghz... still at 48-49 at full load...and i'll keep it there, till i get my Hyper 212 :x or it's dangerous? :O

Edited by Alejoss!

Done! and it's working at 3.5Ghz... still at 48-49 at full load...and i'll keep it there, till i get my Hyper 212 :x or it's dangerous? :O

You're 10 degrees off being close to "too hot". You could push higher still, maybe see how high it will run at 1.35v

You're 10 degrees off being close to "too hot". You could push higher still, maybe see how high it will run at 1.35v

It's really not dangerous? ... what software can i use for temps, other than Coretemp? just to be sure :3

It's really not dangerous? ... what software can i use for temps, other than Coretemp? just to be sure :3

Nope, AMD says anything under 62c is just fine.

I like to use HWMonitor since it does more.

Nope, AMD says anything under 62c is just fine.

I like to use HWMonitor since it does more.

This are my results after using the AMD overdrive stability test :

stabilitytest.jpg

what temp should i be seeing? CPU temp or core temp? :D

Look at core temp.

Keep overclocking until your temps get up to 57C max on Prime95 for an hour or two. You'll never utilize all your cores at 100% for that long unless you do some hardcore stuff. You can get to 4.0GHz no problem with that heatsink and safe temps.

Look at core temp.

Keep overclocking until your temps get up to 57C max on Prime95 for an hour or two. You'll never utilize all your cores at 100% for that long unless you do some hardcore stuff. You can get to 4.0GHz no problem with that heatsink and safe temps.

the problem is, that i'm using the stock cooler :S

so, i'm depending on the Case fans to keep it cool :D the HAF 912 it's amazing!! with my old case at stock speed was even hotter than now xD

the problem is, that i'm using the stock cooler :S

so, i'm depending on the Case fans to keep it cool :D the HAF 912 it's amazing!! with my old case at stock speed was even hotter than now xD

Ah, I thought you had the Hyper 212+.