Looking for monitor to choose.

So I am going to be building my first pc in a couple months, and have basically narrowed everything down except which monitor i want to get. I am in computer animation (both 2D and 3D) and my girlfriend is in CAD. We will both be using this computer.

Here is my build

and here is what I am looking at for monitors. I want to get your opinions on which I should get.

Dell UltraSharp U2311H $285

Dell UltraSharp U2410 $500

ASUS VE276Q $300

ASUS VW246H $200

2x ASUS VH236H $320

Which do you think would be best for me.

Edited by bballrulez76

The CRT lover in me has to recommend my own monitor NEC Multisync FP2141SB I've got 2 of these and a 22" Viewsonic CRT

The color depth on the Diamondtrons is amazing for graphic design, and they run at a maximum of 2048x1536, as long as you have the space for a 24" deep 77 lb monitor on your desk

Either of the Dell IPS panels are good choices for your situation. The VH236H is the best sub-$200 gaming monitor, but not for stuff like what you want.

Can't guarantee performance of the other 2 Asus monitors.

I know you asked about monitors, but I can't help myself - if I were you I'd jump all over the Antec High Current Gamer Series HCG-750 750W 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified Active PFC Power Supply.

I've always liked Samsung LCD's, but I recently purchased an ASUS for my parents which I was very impressed with.

Edited by pkilway