New Over clock

I would use the paste that came with it. It probably going to be better then the intel stuff.

:withstupid:

I hear that the H50 runs IC Diamond which is pretty much the best so I'd assume they use that on the H80 so just leave it :)

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It was sitting around 1900 rpm

Ok, it appears that you're getting full voltage. That's near the rated fan rpm spec with your fan switch set to Balanced Mode;

Fan speeds (+/- 10%): up to 1300 RPM (Low Noise), 2000 RPM (Balanced), and 2500 RPM (High Performance)

If you want the fans to run near 2500 RPM change the digital selector switch on the pump to High Performance Mode.

Ok, it appears that you're getting full voltage. That's near the rated fan rpm spec with your fan switch set to Balanced Mode;

Fan speeds (+/- 10%): up to 1300 RPM (Low Noise), 2000 RPM (Balanced), and 2500 RPM (High Performance)

If you want the fans to run near 2500 RPM change the digital selector switch on the pump to High Performance Mode.

it is I think...all three lights are lit up...can you help me understand what exactly all that stuff about OCing the i-7 2600k means....I dont understand what to change