Heroes of Newerth (Sale)

KK_

Hey guys, havent been around here for awhile. but im back now :P

anyway to cut it short...

Heroes of Newerth is having a 10$usd account sale (from 30$usd)

i know theres alot of LoL players in here who may want to try out Heroes of Newerth while its cheap

the games might show some simulairtys but they have completely different styles of play and meta-game, so it will be a old/new experience

Purchase now and join in

thats the argument alot of people have, it does have some DotA content but they have really changed the game alot from DotA at this point.

- 35 original heroes and counting (48 DotA heroes)

- Different maps and some major changes to the original map

- New items added and DotA items removed

- Various other changes

about 6-8 months ago it was pretty much DotA with a few extra features, but it really isnt the same game anymore, even the speed of the game is hyped up, you can quite often finish the game before 25minutes

Edited by KK_

DotA 2 will also be on the source engine...and I was the first to make a custom map for Alien Swarm (ever) so I'll probably be buying DotA 2 just to take a whack at it. ;)

HoN is just not as good as League of Legends, nuff said :P

Probably best to not start that. rather see this thread as a chance to try and buy a game with 20$ knocked off the price.

Probably best to not start that. rather see this thread as a chance to try and buy a game with 20$ knocked off the price.

You mean the only link provided is your own referral link? :ph34r:

Pay $10 to play a game with the most unfriendly community ever or wait a few months for a superior DOTA 2 by Valve that is Free 2 Play.

Edited by Krazyxazn

You mean the only link provided is your own referral link? :ph34r:

Pay $10 to play a game with the most unfriendly community ever or wait a few months for a superior DOTA 2 by Valve that is Free 2 Play.

the referral link gives me in-game credit.

Could argue League of Legends and DotA have equally unfriendly community

Link to Valve confirming DotA 2 is F2P?

but theres no point of turning this into a massive argument, cant we just leave it as a informative thread about a sale?

if your interested about videos: Youtube

Homepage: Heroes of Newerth.com