Motherboard design flaw

Also I really do appreciate the kinship and respect I find in this community, anywhere else I would have been looking at "u ned beter . nOOb screw ur computer", instead I get mad respect and lots of different and great ideas. I have finally decided once and for all that im going to start selling my stuff like crazy and pick up an H50 water kit. I m hoping that If I can alleviate my cpu temps the rest will fall in line. If not ill be saving for a gpu block and clipping some hoses :P. thanks again everyone.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Having the PSU mounted on the bottom means you can have a top mounted fan to blow the rising hot air out, and nearly every case I see with a bottom mounted PSU also has a fan mounted up top. It also means that the PSU down at the bottom is getting cool air into it. It is perfectly logical to have a bottom mounted PSU rather than a top mounted PSU.

And having a bottom mounted PSU will have the GPU more cramped ;)

I don't really have a problem with either design, just callin it like I see it.

Also I really do appreciate the kinship and respect I find in this community, anywhere else I would have been looking at "u ned beter . nOOb screw ur computer", instead I get mad respect and lots of different and great ideas. I have finally decided once and for all that im going to start selling my stuff like crazy and pick up an H50 water kit. I m hoping that If I can alleviate my cpu temps the rest will fall in line. If not ill be saving for a gpu block and clipping some hoses :P. thanks again everyone.

Anytime, :). Stick around. I never believe in uber cooling anything because it rarely nets too much more performance and and it is better to just upgrade to something better.