Seti Vs. Folding

c0ld

edit ^ for dignan again: seee allof this is for humans. what about animans and plants such as trees? they are important for human survival too

maybe that reflects his name cold? but i do see his point. but i think he is only looking at it from one presepective...

\

yes i know im very opion based... and my ideas may/ wil be manipulated by my amout of knowledge in the topic

Edited by roadkills_13th

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's true, but this man will soon die without food, meaning he hasn't eaten in many a day, it's hard for homeless people to not get any food for more than a couple of days.

EDIT: You guys reply to fast :huh:

Edited by c0ld

True most homeless would be able to scavange for food but what i got from your posts was that this person did not deserve the food only because he could not get it on his own. You are entitled to your opinion and i respect how sturn you are to stay on it and you do have many good points it's just to me it seems heartless. maybe because these diseases are in my family but you do have your points.

The reason that man would be starving and soon to be dead was because he failed at life, so he doesn't deserve the food.

yeh not true.

theyres a homeless person in my town and he has a PHD. i think he just lives homeless because he wants to and/or has gone a little crazy

well if he has a PHD and is homeless. he has a different situation. i dont hitnk he has gone crazy. maybe his house got repossesed? made a few mistakes in life? other people screwn him over?

Yes, he doesn't deserve me giving him the food [i[i[/i] worked for.

now cold thawt was just heartless...

no he isnt starving to death but does it matter? your saying that people are homeless because theyve failed at life. obveously he didnt fail if he has a phd, he accomplished something that alot of people havent.

Well this could and will go on forever so i will try to stop my side here but i just don't see how a person could not help this man if he only needed a little food that was most of my point for that. I do respect your opinions you have many good points and they are respectible and i say we end this here both sides have there points. Both have there faults. Both seem to be needed for the survival of are race

Maybe I am heartless.. But beggars suck, you work your . off and then give away your hard-earned food to some guy who sat there asking everyone who walked by for some spare change or food? I sure wouldn't.

EDIT: Or we could keep going and get the longest thread in The Alley :)

Edited by c0ld

Well this could and will go on forever so i will try to stop my side here but i just don't see how a person could not help this man if he only needed a little food that was most of my point for that. I do respect your opinions you have many good points and they are respectible and i say we end this here both sides have there points. Both have there faults. Both seem to be needed for the survival of are race

yeh mee too. i have stated my entire opinion. and cold i think your a little cruel. think about the other side of the situation