What pump?

So Im making some serious upgrades, one of which includes watercooling. My loop is going to consist of an ek supreme HF, 3 rx360 rads, xspc razor 6990 and 6970 blocks, and a 250ml Res.

I don't know crap about pumps, so what would be some good choices? and keep in mind I want into be as quiet as possible.

All responses appreciated :)

Edited by AddictedGamer93

So Im making some serious upgrades, one of which includes watercooling. My loop is going to consist of an ek supreme HF, 3 rx360 rads, xspc razor 6990 and 6970 blocks, and a 250ml Res.

I don't know crap about pumps, so what would be some good choices? and keep in mind I want into be as quiet as possible.

All responses appreciated :)

MCP655

Edited by iskout

most likely, though you could do 2 loops to be safe. I'm not exactly sure how restrictive your GPU blocks are, but I'd be willing to bet that the MCP655 has enough power for it.

Also, I was wrong. Not Rev. B. That's the non-speed adjustment one. :blush:

I agree, go with the MCP655, even the Rev. B is fine. If you don't like loud pumps, don't get the MCP35X, it is loud unless you adjust it to 20% - 40% speeds. You can't even hear the MCP655 Rev. B.

I agree, go with the MCP655, even the Rev. B is fine. If you don't like loud pumps, don't get the MCP35X, it is loud unless you adjust it to 20% - 40% speeds. You can't even hear the MCP655 Rev. B.

:thumbsup:

I never heard my 355s at all and didn't adjust speeds. Doubt he will either over all those fans he's going to have in a DD case.

You might be hard of hearing. :P

I bought a MCR220 Drive Series from wevsspot that had the MCP355 pump. I sold the pump and bought the MCP35X because it was too loud. Even then, I had to adjust the pump speed to 20% to get near silent operation. I ended up buying the MCP655 Rev. B anyway. I use Noctua NF-P12 fans at 5v's for most of my set-ups, the loudest components I have are my hard drives.

Of course, if he has louder components, he might not hear the MCP355 pump, but if he's like me (sensitive hearing), then he won't like the MCP355.