Car Mod Thread -- PICTURES!

BluePanda

Very nice! Turned out awesome guys! Great job!

I love the color! A few years back when I was looking for a new car I was looking at getting the Dodge Neon SRT-4 and I was going to get it in that Orange pearl blast.

Good we need more pics! Was expecting more and I checked back like everyday for new pics and nothing... =(

More pics please!

Sorry been on a little bit of a vacation after all the work -- went to the beach this past weekend just to get sun burned. OUCH!!! :P

Should have some pics of the new side markers in the morning but most of the brutal work is done!

Tint looks to be on hold until August, the shop is swamped the next couple days and considering my internship in Oak Ridge this summer -- it will be on hold for a couple months. :P

Now for the interior... :)

I think we'll just hide that with the tint... haha. I need a break! haha. Besides aren't you happy enough with the way it came out???

Interview with the Clemson University news media people tomorrow! We will have to let you know what happens with that. :D

We met with the Clemson media people today and they took some professional pictures. We'll be getting a copy of them at some point so we can upload them when they get to us.

We had to stop by Walmart to buy some more boxes to move and we saw a carbon-copy of BluePanda's old car sitting in the parking lot - so here are some pics. :cheers:

We'll keep you updated. :cheers:

That color looks really good on her, though the style does kind of mask those natural curves, I preferred the naked ones better.

:P

It really turned out great you two, I'm glad you guys had a good time working on it!

:D