Steam Daily Deals

Avinexis

SpaceChem at 75% off: $2.49. There is a Steam demo. The DLC is also on sale. Also, this is in the current Humble Bundle so you can get it and more that way and possibly save some money. However, the DLC is not included with the Humble Bundle.

Midweek Madness:

Mount & Blade Collection at 75% off: $8.74 for the collection, $2.49 to $4.99 for the individual games. Mount & Blade and Warband have Steam demos.

bitComposer/Viva Media Bundle at 75% off: $9.99. Individual titles not currently on sale.

• Air Conflicts: Secret Wars
  • Cargo! The Quest for Gravity
  • Grand Ages: Rome
  • S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat
  • Shadow Harvest: Phantom Ops

Mirror's Edge at 75% off: $4.99.

Weekend Deal:

Just Cause 2 at 75% off: $3.74. DLC also on sale. There is a Steam demo.

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Future Soldier at 33% off: $33.49 for the Standard edition, $36.84 for the Deluxe edition.

Virtua Tennis 4 at 75% off: $4.99.

Midweek Madness:

The Walking Dead at 40% off: $14.99.

Best of British Indie Bundle at $9.99.

• DEFCON
  • Eufloria
  • Frozen Synapse
  • Gratuitous Space Battles
  • Revenge of the Titans
  • Time Gentlemen, Please! and Ben There, Dan That! Special Edition Double Pack

Sorry about the late post. I spent 4 hours today doing a very thorough cleaning of my keyboard.

Sorry about the late post. I spent 4 hours today doing a very thorough cleaning of my keyboard.

There's a q-tip factory and drugstore that just loves this guy right now. :teehee:

Reminds me of this article that ComputerEd posted a while back.

Also, I searched for Virtual Tennis on Steam, thinking it was a typo, nope, it is indeed Virtua. Almost tempted to buy this, just to see what it's like to play it on a PC, after playing sports games on the Wii, everything else seems awkward.

One thing that helped a lot is the keyboard has two pieces to it; the tray the keys actually attach to and the piece with the electronics. That allowed me to keep the electronics away from what I was cleaning, so I could have bathed the thing if I wanted to. Didn't want to, but could have done it.

Normally I just copy and paste the game's name, so I would hope there wouldn't be a typo.