Steam Daily Deals

Avinexis

Diner Dash: Hometown Hero at 66% off: $3.40.

The Midweek Madness sale is 75% off The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, both the regular GOTY and GOTY Deluxe edition. That's $4.99 and $6.24 respectively. So get the game if you don't already, so other forum members can't accuse you of not being a gamer because you haven't played Oblivion.

I just bought GOTY Deluxe Edition, not that I will ever play it but it was a good deal :)

It's downloading for me now. Probably won't get to playing it until after the Christmas sale, but I'd pay $6.24 to get the people I mentioned earlier to stop.

Me: I've never played Oblivion.

Them: Wha- what?

Them: Why? How How could you not have played it?

Me: I have oth-

Them: No! No you don't. You're going to buy Oblivion right now and will not speak to me again until you've played it!

I'm only barely joking with that. Happened two or three days ago.

It's downloading for me now. Probably won't get to playing it until after the Christmas sale, but I'd pay $6.24 to get the people I mentioned earlier to stop.

Them: Wha- what?

Them: Why? How How could you not have played it?

Me: I have oth-

Them: No! No you don't. You're going to buy Oblivion right now and will not speak to me again until you've played it!

I'm only barely joking with that. Happened two or three days ago.

You're still posting here? Go play it now and don't post again until you've finished everything there is in Oblivion. Cya in about a year.

:teehee:

Magicka Free Weekend -- http://store.steampowered.com/app/42910/

1 Copy = $2.49

4 Pack = $7.49

Magicka Collection = $6.24

Includes 10 items: Magicka, Magicka: Vietnam, Magicka: Wizard's Survival Kit, Magicka: Nippon, Magicka: Marshlands, Magicka: Final Frontier, Magicka: The Watchtower, Magicka: Frozen Lake, Magicka: Gamer Bundle, Magicka: Party Robes

Edited by Krazyxazn

MW3 shows as $60 for me. MW2 is $30 though, but that's it's base price now (no green -xx% next to the price).

Yea... It seems I still had the UK IP installed from the Burnout Paradise thing. IT was showing USD, but prices in pounds.

Edited by Krazyxazn