Unstable, yet stable?

Sorry for reviving this thread once again--it's really getting to become long; however, just wanted to let you all know...

...I've now run three sepereate LinX tests over three nights. The first two consisted of 100 tests which is about 5 hours 20 minutes. Both passed, one passed even while I was running Kumbostor (I think). I just saw the results of my final LinX tests which I bumped up to 150 tests or about 7 hours 40 minutes--passed.

I've also ran 7 hours of Kombustor at 1920x1080 full screen, and that passed as well. So I hereby declare my system stable. woo.gif (Not that exited...lol)

I thank you all again for getting my system stable and apologize for reviving this dying thread.

Edited by xxmastermushxx

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome! What was the final tweak that made it pass all those runs of LinX?

I didn't actually change anything, I only put it through the runs. I believe before, when it crashed after 2 hours while running Kumbostor, it was just one of those things. Like out of all the hours you play games and use your computer, there's always the occasional crash. :)

So this will be my gaming OC for my future HD6950. I'm going to create another OC for normal use, running around 4 ghz. I love over-clocking!

Edited by xxmastermushxx