help with thermaltake armor+ and hd 6990

JJDARK21

hi can anyone help me so i bought a new hd 6990 and my sistem specs are thermaltake armor+ dfi lanparty ut x58 6 gb mushkin i7 965 ee the problem i have that i tried to install my new hd 6990 today but i cant seem to fit the backplate to fully insert the card well becouse it seems the backplate doesnt fit in my thermaltake armor+ case anyone with a armor+ and a hd6990 that had any problem installing it?

:withstupid: Fitment issues are always easily address with pics!

ok this is the part of the hd 6990 that doesnt fit in my case

My link

and this is my old 4870x2 installed without issues in the part of my hd 6990 that doesnt fit on my thermaltake armor+

My link

Edited by JJDARK21

so the little end tabs are a little bent that tuck behind the motherboard I'm guessing, Just get some pliers and bend them back straight so it will fit. My old 4870x2 had to be slapped into my case to fit because of the idiotic arrangment of the dvi ports :rolleyes:

so the little end tabs are a little bent that tuck behind the motherboard I'm guessing, Just get some pliers and bend them back straight so it will fit. My old 4870x2 had to be slapped into my case to fit because of the idiotic arrangment of the dvi ports :rolleyes:

thanks man i could fit it bending the tabs now i have problems installing the drivers lol

thanks man i could fit it bending the tabs now i have problems installing the drivers lol