[WTS]/[WTB] yuridude Sales/Buying thread

yuridude

Hey I will take that A64 if it's still available

Sending PM.

I tried to but it would not let me, having to use a cell, so can message me if you would like.

Edited by yuridude

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Update.

Triple Core price lowered!

Package Deal Price adjusted.

Both mobo and ram were sold and shipped immediately. Not sure if I got any Heatware feedback, but both buyers were happy. (afaik)

Crash, never did hear back from you. If you are still interested, please message me and we will work on the shipping details.

( can not send you a message from my smartphone, tried but the send message tab was dead for me, but I can reply to what you send )

Have a great weekend!

Guest ajmatson

Update.

Triple Core price lowered!

Package Deal Price adjusted.

Both mobo and ram were sold and shipped immediately. Not sure if I got any Heatware feedback, but both buyers were happy. (afaik)

Crash, never did hear back from you. If you are still interested, please message me and we will work on the shipping details.

( can not send you a message from my smartphone, tried but the send message tab was dead for me, but I can reply to what you send )

Have a great weekend!

Sorry for not putting the heatware yet been extremely busy. Excellent seller I got the memory very quick and great communication the whole time. :-)

If any previous deals fall through how much can you ship the AMD Athlon 64 X2 4600+ to the UK for?

Shipping to the UK was insane, somewhere between 70-90 USD. Really out of my range to be honest.

Sorry for not putting the heatware yet been extremely busy. Excellent seller I got the memory very quick and great communication the whole time. :-)

That is fine aj, just wanted to update for future lookers. No rush. :thumbsup:

Shipping to the UK was insane, somewhere between 70-90 USD. Really out of my range to be honest.

With just a cpu in just the original plastic case (not the box and packaging), after bubble wrapping it nicely, I would trust it in a International Flat rate envelope USPS for $27.55 online ;)

that package would sail through the air no chance of mishandling :biggrin:

:withstupid: Not bothered about the packaging. If you could ship it to me for $55.00 I'd take it. ;)

Send me a PM so we can start the process, I have tried on my Droid but the send pm link is dead.

Thanks for the advice!

Little bit of bumpage.

Thanks to all buyers, main components have been purchased.

Leftover, is the Stock Retail Heatsink+Fan+Clip that was part of the triple core.

In the future I will probably be updating this thread with a hard drive or 2, and a video card. But as of now, just the heatsink/fan/clip is all that is left.

Again, thanks all that were involved, and please make sure to click the Heatware link in my OP and leave feedback when you have time. ( Would be very much appreciated <3 )

• 2 weeks later...

I can tell you that AnarchyTwist (a neighbor of mine) was thoroughly happy with his motherboard. He doesn't know what Heatware is (I shall teach him, I suppose) as he's new to buying used parts ;)

I can tell you that AnarchyTwist (a neighbor of mine) was thoroughly happy with his motherboard. He doesn't know what Heatware is (I shall teach him, I suppose) as he's new to buying used parts ;)

That is great news. I am glad everything is working for him, and thanks for letting me know. :thumbsup: