Sell i7-870 or i7-950

Which one should I sell ? I want to try the new i7-2600k but I want to keep one of these for some time for my son to use for music production. I am sure either one would do just fine. On air I have the 870 only over-clocked to 3.8 on an ASUS P7P55D Deluxe . It was my first real OC. Ftr the 1366 chip I had problems with my Gigabyte GA-X58-UD3R which I had to get a replacement mobo so I have not tried to OC the 950 yet. But need to sell one of these. What do you think ?

Edited by Ronsanut

probably more separately, but you risk having one left. put it up here on the forums first perhaps. i don't know which is valued highest, but they perform about the same, so i don't have an answer on wich one to sell i'm afraid.

Troll?

I would keep the 870 as the 2600k should outperform your 950 and then you will have two cooler quieter more economical rigs.

Thanks for all of your comments. I am putting the i7-950 as we speak on E-Bay. I think I'll keep the 870 and sell the 950 I should get more for it anyway. And I have my 970 to play with now. Once I see some good 1155 mobo's here comes a 2600k build.

Edited by Ronsanut