Anyone used or know this product ?

freddwzz

it's a g0 65mn

Ok well those can support temperatures up to 70-75 degrees i keep hearing different max temperatures :-/

As long as it is not throttling down your CPU I think you will be fine.

Btw that cooler you have seems to be worth more than 50 euro...how do you think you can replace it for a better cooler with only 15 euro?

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok well those can support temperatures up to 70-75 degrees i keep hearing different max temperatures :-/

As long as it is not throttling down your CPU I think you will be fine.

Btw that cooler you have seems to be worth more than 50 euro...how do you think you can replace it for a better cooler with only 15 euro?

I have no idea that my current cooler cost 50 euro until i did a search today , my cousin gave it to me and there's no review about the cooler i'm using .So I presume that it's an ACER stock cooler and stock cooler suck right ?

I have no idea that my current cooler cost 50 euro until i did a search today , my cousin gave it to me and there's no review about the cooler i'm using .So I presume that it's an ACER stock cooler and stock cooler suck right ?

Generally after-market coolers perform better than stock coolers but the cooler you have seems to be pretty big for a stock cooler.

Since this is an Intel chip, any stock cooler will probably be supplied by Intel, not Acer, so this probably means that the cooler you have isn't the stock cooler.

It looks like it might perform better than the stock cooler would have just due to its size and the number of heat pipes it has.

If you only have 15 euro you might as well just get a second fan and do a push/pull configuration (if your cooler supports a second fan) to lower the temps a bit.

Generally after-market coolers perform better than stock coolers but the cooler you have seems to be pretty big for a stock cooler.

Since this is an Intel chip, any stock cooler will probably be supplied by Intel, not Acer, so this probably means that the cooler you have isn't the stock cooler.

It looks like it might perform better than the stock cooler would have just due to its size and the number of heat pipes it has.

If you only have 15 euro you might as well just get a second fan and do a push/pull configuration (if your cooler supports a second fan) to lower the temps a bit.

Seems like i messed up ;/

My cooler only supports one fan but i will try to add a fan to the back of the casing . Thanks for the advice mate

Seems like i messed up ;/

My cooler only supports one fan but i will try to add a fan to the back of the casing . Thanks for the advice mate

No problems mate.

If you had more money I would have recommended the Noctua D-14 - an amazing and huge cooler that would have cooled your chip to ambient temperatures lol.

Anything under 85 C is technically "in spec" according to Intel. I wouldn't worry as long as IBT load temps are 80 C or below.

Not necessarily, they get the OEM versions that don't include coolers, and such.

Edited by Fatedmeeting

Not necessarily, they get the OEM versions that don't include coolers, and such.

Oh k fair enough good to know mate. I just don't think going to a cooler for 15 euro will makes things better given that cooler's size

What case are you using?

Make sure you have the air flowing through your case in the direction of natural convection (drawing air from down low and blowing it out from up high) and also make sure that no fans are working against other fans in the case.

What case are you using?

Make sure you have the air flowing through your case in the direction of natural convection (drawing air from down low and blowing it out from up high) and also make sure that no fans are working against other fans in the case.

I have my side casing off with a home fan facing it . I think the home fan is helping but when i tried adding a back case fan the temperature went up 2oC , the back case fan seems to be blocking the back air flow instead of sucking hot air out .