World of Tanks

WhenKittensATK

Here is a sneak preview of the Preorder Gold Credits + Bonus Tank packages (The game will remain Free-to-Play*)

pre_orders.jpg

I think I saw them say they were going to post up the preorders tomorrow. Also heard that most Premium Tanks are worst their the Standard Tank counterparts, so don't feel like you're missing out on a much better tank.

Even the Light Package seems fine in terms of gold amount. That could buy you a few months of Premium Account.

Edited by Krazyxazn

A big QA section

Normally you can post in it, but I think they locked it down to collect all the questions and put them in one post. Then deleting the original posts.

Preorder packages will be released around 8:00 AM US EST. Hey, finally someone who operates on my time zone instead of US PST (Steam and the rest of the world).

Speaking of Steam. They are in process of negotiations with them to get WoTs on there. Not really sure if Steam has ever added Free-To-Play games to their library before. This game would definitely get more exposure if it was on Steam.

Also no plans to implement a higher platoon size of 3, until they add 60 vs 60 battles. That will be insane :D

EDIT: Ahh prices are too high for me, was hoping for $20-30 packages :(

Thus we offer you three different packages you can choose from:

HEAVY package: Tank - M6A2E1 (USA), Free slot, Gold – 25,000 for only $90

MEDIUM package: Tank - Pz V/IV (Germany), Free slot, Gold – 18,700 for only $67

LIGHT package: Tank - А-32 (USSR), Free slot, Gold – 12,500 for only $45

Edited by Krazyxazn

what the heck.............

1:02 PM - When Kittens Attack!!!: http://www.noble-prize.org/nominees.html

1:02 PM - When Kittens Attack!!!: WoT got nominated for Noble Peace Prize?

1:02 PM - When Kittens Attack!!!: they must give those away like candy on halloween

1:02 PM - When Kittens Attack!!!: it used to mean something haha

Yes I'm too lazy to retype that.

EDIT: Looks fake. The real Nobel Peace Prize URL = www.nobelprize.org and not www.noble-prize.org

Edited by Krazyxazn

.... that is insane, the game teaches killing, and they nominate it for the peace prize??? :doh:

no. thats a fake site. look at the spelling. Its Nobel, not Noble

The more I see other players siding with me on wishing pre-order packages had better value (on WoT Forums). The more I think they could have been better.

League of Legends had to be the best bundle for a F2P game.

$20 (retail) or $30 (digital) got you 20 Champion unlocks, 3x T3 Runes, $10 worth of Riot Points, and an exclusive skin. Talk about value.

Edited by Krazyxazn

Release Prices for Gold

Gold = Price

1250 = 7

3000 = 15

6500 = 30

12000 = 50

25000 = 100

No option for 2500 gold, which is what I believe is the cost of the Premium Account, at least in Beta. So you have to overpay to get it :P

You can buy different lengths of premium accounts. I bought 3 days for 1500, wanted to use my gold up before the wipe. I must say premium isn't all its made out to be. You get a bit more XP and credits but thats all. The premium tanks SUCK!