ASUS M4A89GTD PRO/USB3

hmmm.. thanks for the info

i never even think to look at a close up pic or worry about stuff like that when im in the mix of comparing mobos

may be a little speed bump but i can probably over look all of it for the features vs. price

Honestly I looked at the Gigabyte Board (I love gigabyte boards) and I looked at the ASUS. Both boards about about the same price, have all the same features except for 1 thing the ASUS board had that the Gigabyte did not. The Gigabyte board only goes up tp DDR3-1866 and that is with Over Clocking, where as the ASUS board does DDR3-2000 with Over Clocking.

I don't know if that was a good deciding factor but it was eventually what I used to decided. I can tell you that I prefer the Gigabyte BIOS over the ASUS, but the ASUS BIOS does have a lot of features.

Good luck, as I said in another post, if you can get the board at Microcenter with a CPU at the same time you can get $40 off instantly so it is a super great deal, way cheaper than Newegg.

:\ i live in mid-Florida

too far

Tom, do you want me to buy you your parts :) you know cause I am the 3rd richest man on my block. :whistling: saddly that is not saying much. HaHaHa