Another Contest Starting on Sunday Night

Bosco

Yup these rules will still be in place

Have a min of 30 posts. If you do not have 30 posts but have been registered for longer than 60 days you must have a min of 10 posts.

I'll be here @ 6PST to join in the fun. Will you be starting a new thread, clearing all the old posts or will it just start at whatever post the thread is on?

Not to be pushy, but i think a new thread is in order.

Lock the old one and start a new one.

There is still going to be people posting numbers in the 250-500 range because they missed the

instructions posted in the middle of the thread, etc. Which doesn't hurt my odds, but it does hurt my brain.

Not to be pushy, but i think a new thread is in order.

Lock the old one and start a new one.

There is still going to be people posting numbers in the 250-500 range because they missed the

instructions posted in the middle of the thread, etc. Which doesn't hurt my odds, but it does hurt my brain.

If they miss it sucks to be them.......

I am not going to start changing things around because people are to lazy to read. Want me to hold your hand crossing the street too :lol:

Any posts that are out of wack will be deleted

If they miss it sucks to be them.......

I am not going to start changing things around because people are to lazy to read. Want me to hold your hand crossing the street too :lol:

Any posts that are out of wack will be deleted

Here here. On a side note, I wouldn't mind having my hand held while crossing the street :whistling:

Awwww we were down to less than 50! Ah well throw 200 more on there, give er 2 more rounds!

Most fun I've had with a numbers game in forever ever.

Definitely one game where you can actually have fun watching all the half assed players.

EDIT: Sooooo the hint from last round need not apply?? :D

Edited by TOMisCHEEZE

What hint? If you are giving hints bosco make sure we all see them.

Good for you boss. If they dont want to put the effort into learning how to play the game they should not be playing.

LOL, I wasn't asking you to make it easier for them. I was asking to make it so we don't have to deal with the results of them being too lazy.

Your choice, seeing the random posts was interesting, I think my first number will be 251.