GDDR5 Graphic Cards with ASUS P5KC AiLifestyle Series Motherboard

http://en.wikipedia....PCI_Express_2.0

Should answer any questions you have about that.

99.99% sure any new~ish graphics card GDDR5(or any card for the matter) will work with your board. I wont say 100% sure because you never can be 100% sure anything in a computer will work the way its supposed to. And i have myself used a PCI_E 2.0 card in a PCI_E 1.0 board. It was a standard old Dell motherboard with no special features and ended up slapping a PCI_E 2.0 ATI 4650 w/ GDDR3 memory into it. The type of memory shouldnt make any difference, an interface is an interface.

A bigger question is, Will your Power supply handle a mid-level performance card? You will need a PCI_E 6pin power connector for a 5750 or a 5770(which brings me to another point that i will get to get a minute) You will need a 450w power supply to run a card such as the 5750 or 5770.

I own a 5770 and in a workstation at work we have a 5750, to be honest, for the extra $15-20 it takes to upgrade to the 5770 over the 5750, its totally worth getting the 5770. I ran a few benchmarks on it(i dont have the results pages from the benchmarks and its not my workstation, i no longer have access to it, so i cant rerun them or anything to give you any proof) But the 5770 its quite a bit better than the 5750, totally worth the very small amount of extra money required.

http://en.wikipedia....PCI_Express_2.0

Should answer any questions you have about that.

99.99% sure any new~ish graphics card GDDR5(or any card for the matter) will work with your board. I wont say 100% sure because you never can be 100% sure anything in a computer will work the way its supposed to. And i have myself used a PCI_E 2.0 card in a PCI_E 1.0 board. It was a standard old Dell motherboard with no special features and ended up slapping a PCI_E 2.0 ATI 4650 w/ GDDR3 memory into it. The type of memory shouldnt make any difference, an interface is an interface.

A bigger question is, Will your Power supply handle a mid-level performance card? You will need a PCI_E 6pin power connector for a 5750 or a 5770(which brings me to another point that i will get to get a minute) You will need a 450w power supply to run a card such as the 5750 or 5770.

I own a 5770 and in a workstation at work we have a 5750, to be honest, for the extra $15-20 it takes to upgrade to the 5770 over the 5750, its totally worth getting the 5770. I ran a few benchmarks on it(i dont have the results pages from the benchmarks and its not my workstation, i no longer have access to it, so i cant rerun them or anything to give you any proof) But the 5770 its quite a bit better than the 5750, totally worth the very small amount of extra money required.

Thanks, i have a 525w power supply.

And you're right, 5770 is definitely better:

http://www.hwcompare.com/1147/radeon-hd-5750-1gb-vs-radeon-hd-5770/

Thanks again! :)