Azza Hurrican 2000 help.... Again XD

Wuuuutttttuuuuppp everybody ok i got a question for my PSU because i can instal it with the fan on top or on the bottom (there is an air filter fort the bottom) and i don't know witch side is the best

The second thing (if you understand me xause i don't speak english very well XD) is that with the I/O cables there is a blue USB cable witch is I supose a 3.0 USB cable for the 3.0 USB port on the front panel of the case but I don't have any USB connection on my motherboard (ASUS P8P67) so I don't know where to plug it ( yes there are USB 3.0 and 2.0 port that faces the exterrior of the case) Do I have to buy an adaptator for another kind of plug?

Last question... With the same cables (I/O cables) there is one called HD audio... Is it normal there's nowhere to plug it? ( normally the motherboard should be supporting HD audio ) maybe I have to plug it on my sound card? ( Creative labs Sound Blaster X-Fi)

Btw I wanna thank everybody who answered my questions in other topics and all! It really helps me !! :D

:pfp:

The cables (USB and HD Audio) from the front panel of your case go to the bottom of your motherboard (read the motherboard manual).

No need to plug in your onboard HD Audio though if you're going to use your Sound Card (which is better).

Install your power supply with the fan at the bottom, this way it draws in "cool" room air and keep its temperature down. Traditional cases, with the power supply at the top, rely on the power supply to help expel warm air from inside the enclosure but this results in elevated power supply temperatures. Warm air rises so there's little point in mounting your power supply any other way? Just make sure you have fans at the top of the enclosure to expel the warm air.

your motherboard manuel should have that information in it. Most of the time I like to look at the complete board layout and it normally will gove a detailed expalination along with pin routing if you need it.

Good luck as always and pics when done. :D

• 2 weeks later...

On the AZZA Hurrican 2000, the USB3.0 plug is actually a normal USB header, not in a plastic header. It is supposed to be run out the back of the case and into the motherboard I/O ports in the back. Kinda lame if you ask me :P

But about the HD Audio plug, that's for the front headphone/microphone jack, not really much of a use for it especially if you're using a dedicated sound card