Official Bored at Class/Work Thread

doopypeanut

I got to play with legos in my technical writing class today -- makes for a perfect Friday. :D Almost done with the day -- a meeting this afternoon and then IT'S FRIDAY!!! :teehee:

I don't have class on Friday

just got up ;)

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been a while since I came back onto this post and I forgot that I could be bored at home as well -_____-

In AP Literature, AP Calculus, and American Democracy. Even though I'm the only one in my school with just three classes, I get a lot of unnecessary homework and to be honest, I hate reading

I need a statistics tutor.... If anyone is any good at Stats and will tutor for a very small fee pm me lolz... .

Really? I took Stats online, didn't seem hard. You can do most of the work with a calculator or Excel plugins.

I even remember making a video for it, because apparently I'm the unofficial TA for my classes.

Uploaded by krazyxazn on Oct 8, 2009 (man that was so long ago)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKpRlOTzOUk

Edited by Krazyxazn

sitting in my Microcomputer Application Development class.

It's just a long-winded way of saying "Excel/Access 101".

I also haven't slept in the area of 42 hours, feel somewhat sick, and have a sharp pain in top of my back that is making me wish my girlfriend lived with me so she could walk on my back whenever it got too bad.

sitting in my Microcomputer Application Development class.

It's just a long-winded way of saying "Excel/Access 101".

I also haven't slept in the area of 42 hours, feel somewhat sick, and have a sharp pain in top of my back that is making me wish my girlfriend lived with me so she could walk on my back whenever it got too bad.

yeah ive been in those too. I slept about 4 hours within the past 36 hrs so yeah I am feeling about the same lol. I am sitting in my Database 300 class right now really tired about to fall asleep.