• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm the pending person ;)

lol funny jk lol2.gif

Phew master of puppets hurts my hands!

Might be able to play crysis for once!

my 7950gx2 only works sometimes and when it does fans stop working after 5 minutes and the gpus reaches 100c plus :(

how long will it pend for!!!??

Edited by Dan The Gamer

lol funny jk lol2.gif

Phew master of puppets hurts my hands!

Might be able to play crysis for once!

my 7950gx2 only works sometimes and when it does fans stop working after 5 minutes and the gpus reaches 100c plus :(

how long will it pend for!!!??

I had a mixup with Paypal (not really. Just never hit the confirmation send, and I feel like an idiot now :pfp:), but I paid for the XFX card tonight.

4670, & xfx 4870 sold. :thumbsup:

& Dan I'm sorry I don't want to ship outside North America PERIOD. I don't care how cheap it is through USPS, Not at all. Sorry if you've had your hopes up :blush: . I just don't want to deal with what happens if the card is lost or arrives broken. Sorry we couldn't work something out and I hope you the best luck in finding a gpu that works for you. :wave:

4670, & xfx 4870 sold. :thumbsup:

& Dan I'm sorry I don't want to ship outside North America PERIOD. I don't care how cheap it is through USPS, Not at all. Sorry if you've had your hopes up :blush: . I just don't want to deal with what happens if the card is lost or arrives broken. Sorry we couldn't work something out and I hope you the best luck in finding a gpu that works for you. :wave:

so you made me wait a couple of weeks after you said you wouldn wtf...You couldn't work it out...

&iskout : Haha I wondered if somebody would notice that. Well a friend gave me it. said they dropped it and it didn't work so I could have it. I just messed with the ac adapter and battery a little and it fired right up! People don't realize that a pentium 4 laptop won't run decently unless you keep it pretty light, but of course it was loaded with so much crapware, so i was installing a new copy of xp on it. I figure it will make a good tversity server. Though I believe the gpu heatsink has become dislodged because just watching a youtube video results in hearing the gpu fan go to full load.

&Dan like I said, Sorry.