The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition

Avinexis

I am on the other side. I have been playing alot of skyrim and just hit level 50. I have done Dark Brotherhood, Thieves Guild, Mage College, Civil war, Companions and a bunch of other sides. One thing when you get to this point you don't remember who you have spoken to or even where you have been. I know I have some Daedric stuff left but don't know where to trigger. I am going to dawnguard soon and probably let it sit for a while.

I should probably get going on the Dark Brotherhood quests at some point. And the Civil War one. :lol:

Some of the Daedric quests won't trigger unless you talk to the right person or are a certain level. Although the highest level requirement is 30, so you should be good for that.

I've been playing Skyrim again and I find it IMPOSSIBLE to not steal.

Seriously, I intended on making a completely 'good' character but I just can't do it.

I was gonna go all melee too, but as of right now my archery is 15-20 points higher than my one-handed.

:pfp:

Seriously, I intended on making a completely 'good' character but I just can't do it.

I was gonna go all melee too, but as of right now my archery is 15-20 points higher than my one-handed.

:pfp:

I have a stealthy dual dagger assassinish guy. 100 smithing, 100 stealth, 100 one handed. Working on archery now and upgrading weapons and armor. I don't make armor I just upgrade the goodies I get from the guilds and what not. I am running around with the upgraded shroud set from the Dark Brotherhood.

Does anyone know i there is a mod for the quests page so you can get a better look at what you have done?

Edited by InCrYsIs

I am on the other side. I have been playing alot of skyrim and just hit level 50. I have done Dark Brotherhood, Thieves Guild, Mage College, Civil war, Companions and a bunch of other sides. One thing when you get to this point you don't remember who you have spoken to or even where you have been. I know I have some Daedric stuff left but don't know where to trigger. I am going to dawnguard soon and probably let it sit for a while.

I need to get started on the Dark Brotherhood and Thieves Guild quests. I remember that much because I want the armor.

stuff

You start Dishonored at all yet? I remember you were looking forward to the game coming out and that topic has been dry, despite being an awesome game.

Ya no joke, stealing is even more fun and addicting when you find out you can change what is in the trunks and treasure chests by reloading the game as sometime you can go from a bear pelt to a necklace that gives a nice bonus to sneaking or 1-H.

I have two friends that actually don't like the game, but litterally all they did was straight melee - no magic, no archery. No wonder they were bored. They don't understand why I thought that was lame and I don't understand how anyone could purposely play it so one dimensional.

You start Dishonored at all yet? I remember you were looking forward to the game coming out and that topic has been dry, despite being an awesome game.

I want to play it bad but I have a few things to say, Black Mesa, Torchlight 2, Borderlands 2, Sleeping Dogs, Half Life 2 and Boarderlands.

I have just had way too much great stuff that I am playing :pfp:

Sadly, no. I haven't been able to afford it or any other game that's come out in October. I want to get Dishonored, highest on my list of "buy next," just I have no money to get it. :blush::-/

I think both of you would dig it, especially being fans open world games like Skyrim. There are so many ways to approach a mission I replay them immediately just to try different routes and different out comes.

The good thing for you guys is it is such an obscure title it won't get the respect it deserves (like the Thief series and the original Deus Ex) so it should go on sale soon. I wouldn't doubt it if Steam has it for sale during its Winter Sale. You need Steam to play Dishonored so I'm sure Valve has authoritiy to offer discounts.