Hey Overclocker Club

diztrukted

Hey occ, diztrukted here

I'm new to these forums and thought it'd be a good idea to introduce myself and get to know some of you guys. Since I am new here (and new to overclocking in general, please excuse the n00b-ness in me and please resist pointing and laughing at my questions as I'm sure you'll know by my questions that I am indeed, fresh meat.

Now that that's over with, let me tell you some thing's about me and exactly why I've decided to join this community of overclockers. I'm from the US, specifically Massachusetts.

I've just recently built my first computer and it's gaming focused, the specs are below in the code snippet

\\ THERMALTAKE ELEMENT T | CORSAIR CMPSU-850TX | ASUS P6X58D
\\ INTEL CORE i7 930 2.8 GHz | CPU HEATSINK COOLER MASTER RR-UV8-XBU1-GP
\\ RAM CORSAIR DOMINATOR 6GB (3 x 2GB) | SAPPHIRE RADEON HD 5850
\\ SAMSUNG SH-S223F | WD CAVIAR INTERNAL l HDD | SAMSUNG SPINPOINT F3 HD103SJ 1TB | INTEL X25-M MAINSTREAM SSD
\\ WINDOWS 7 PRO 64 BIT | ASUS VW246H | RAZER MAMBA MOUSE

When I'm not online perusing forums or conversing with other computer enthusiasts, I like to play console games or read graphic novels. I like watching anime but at times can get really cliche.

I draw and paint when I have some down time but currently haven't done anything spectacular.

Beside's that, idk what to say. I can list my favorite games and/or movies?

Welcome my fellow Massachusettan!

I'm from somerville too, small world. I just moved out of somerville in May but I was born and raised in Somerville, I lived near sullivan station. lol

My parents are still there and I'm in Somerville at least twice a week (I was there this morning actually).

Welcome. Your PSU Mobo and CPU all match mine. Great minds think alike. :teehee:

Hope we are of help to you, and fell free to contribute yourself.

I'm sure you guys will be of great help to me, and yes great minds think alike.

I'm actually here because of a failed attempt at overclocking and wondering how I can fix that, I was told to follow this video

from a user in another forum but it didn't turn out so well. I had a feeling it wouldn't work since it seemed way to easy to do. I'll post a new thread on the overclocking & cooling forum to see what suggestions other people may have.

I'm from somerville too, small world. I just moved out of somerville in May but I was born and raised in Somerville, I lived near sullivan station. lol

My parents are still there and I'm in Somerville at least twice a week (I was there this morning actually).

Small world, indeed!