Lagging! ;S

Rankiz

Look at my rig specc in the signature, I lagg constant when playing games like Starcraft II and Civ 5, what can I do to stop the lagg? My graphic card is way good enough...

Look at my rig specc in the signature, I lagg constant when playing games like Starcraft II and Civ 5, what can I do to stop the lagg? My graphic card is way good enough...

Quick question, is it your FPS that is dropping or your actual netword latency that is having issues?

Edited by Ryu Hayabusa

9 times outta 10, good hardware laggying in games it should crush easily is Driver related. uninstall your drivers and then use Driver Sweeper in Safe-Mode to remove all your drivers, then download the latest ones from ATI/AMD and install. Then play a game and see whats up. Also last i knew, ATI drives for Anti Aliasing as far as Starcraft II goes dont work very well. Try using the 'optimal performance' settings on your GPU and see if that changes anything. Can always re-enable once its working better.

9 times outta 10, good hardware laggying in games it should crush easily is Driver related. uninstall your drivers and then use Driver Sweeper in Safe-Mode to remove all your drivers, then download the latest ones from ATI/AMD and install. Then play a game and see whats up. Also last i knew, ATI drives for Anti Aliasing as far as Starcraft II goes dont work very well. Try using the 'optimal performance' settings on your GPU and see if that changes anything. Can always re-enable once its working better.

I think the latest ATI drivers resolve the Starcraft AA issue.