Spend my money!

Rankiz

Just got a message that the bluray writer I sent in was defect and out of proudction so I have a whopping 250 bucks (1500 NOK) to spent on NETONNET.NO. As I neither watch blurays nor write them on my computer, I thought of getting me something completly difference than a new bluray writer. Want to suggest me something? Sure, go ahead and do a search on NETONNET.NO to see if they have what you're suggesting.

Here's what I've thought of

Western Digital Caviar Green 2TB

For all my movies, no more space at my current harddrive.

Logitech Z-5500

Need to pay another 250 USD extra in difference to get it, not in stock atm, like 1 month estimated. Would fit nicely into my home cinema room in the basement, might check if it's really better than my current one tho.

That's what I've thought of, any suggestions? Feel free to check my pc specc so you don't suggest something I don't need. :)

I would also go for the hard drive, as for other suggestions, I noticed you don't have anything particular listed for a keyboard so if you want a nice keyboard then I would recommend Saitek Eclipse II, seems to fit in with what would be leftover from buying the hard drive. Just a suggestion though, I know not everyone likes keyboards like those, if you do like it though then I definitely recommend it, I have the Saitek Eclipse I and can tell you that these are definitely great quality keyboards.

I would also go for the hard drive, as for other suggestions, I noticed you don't have anything particular listed for a keyboard so if you want a nice keyboard then I would recommend Saitek Eclipse II, seems to fit in with what would be leftover from buying the hard drive. Just a suggestion though, I know not everyone likes keyboards like those, if you do like it though then I definitely recommend it, I have the Saitek Eclipse I and can tell you that these are definitely great quality keyboards.

Ahahaha, I do have Saitek Eclipse 2 and 3 already. Tho, I use the Saitek Eclipse 2, since I like it better. But yeah, the harddrive is a safe buy. :)

I paid $160 for those logitechs at FRYS (Open Box) and they are not worth that. I just ended up hooking my home theater speakers to my computer.

I would just go for the HDD

160 USD for those logitechs. Well I can buy them for 500 USD in norway.

• 4 weeks later...