Arctic Cooling Freezer Xtreme Rev. 2 or Coolermaster V8

bobby898

I've been very pleased with my FRIO my Q6600 hasn't ever been above 52C and that's at 3.7ghz with 1.48 vcore. Even though that's with the both fans on the highest setting biggrin.gif

Frio got great reviews too.....

Thanks for the reply Drdeath that helped a lot. However does this mean the noctua will still be the best even on an amd platform? If so is there another nearly as good but for a little less money?

There is a heatsink that is nearly as good, it goes for 40 dollars usa, the scythe mugen rev 2, it is a good cooler, but it is big, check out these Prolimatech Megahalems rev b , Venomous-x, xiggy dark knight, If room and price are a concern the the XIGGY DARK KNIGHT is your cooler

Edited by crazy8s846

There is a heatsink that is nearly as good, it goes for 40 dollars usa, the scythe mugen rev 2, it is a good cooler, but it is big, check out these Prolimatech Megahalems rev b , Venomous-x, xiggy dark knight, If room and price are a concern the the XIGGY DARK KNIGHT is your cooler

All the air solutions stated here are very good. The Op has a lot of choices....