Load test

Prime95 is available for Linux, if that's what you are using.

I'm surprised no one has mentioned it, but my favorite is OCCT. It does a great job on AMD CPUs, especially for differentiating IMC and CPU errors.

Prime95 is available for Linux, if that's what you are using.

I'm surprised no one has mentioned it, but my favorite is OCCT. It does a great job on AMD CPUs, especially for differentiating IMC and CPU errors.

OCCT is better than P95?? I'm currently overclockin my cousin's 620 x4 and I thought as long as one uses Blend than it tests all the aspects properly??

OCCT is better than P95?? I'm currently overclockin my cousin's 620 x4 and I thought as long as one uses Blend than it tests all the aspects properly??

OCCT is not better than Prime95. Blend is what to use.

Edited by Drdeath

All voltages and everything are stock. As i have not yet learned to overclock.

Using blend i got CPU=66C System 33C (both very steady)

Can someone explain to me how, using a i7 930 2.88 GHz i got to 3.05 without playing with anything?

Edited by SpeedCrazy

I didn't say it was better.

For me, if the IMC is unstable, I quickly get a "Error detected on core X". If it's the cores themselves, I'll sooner or later get a BSOD. Pretty simple to differentiate, eh?