Headphones suggestion?

Rankiz

I've never heard of that issue affecting a huge amount of headphones. I know people who've had problems similar to that on headphones from any manufacturer. Odds are it is just a flaw in that one product so send it back in and get the new set.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SRwebSEO

The Sennheiser RS 140 is a comfortable and wireless headphone that is compatible with any entertainment device. With its affordable price and superb sound, the Sennheiser RS 140 is one of the best headphones out there in the market.

Thanks

Raj

I've had HD 595 for over three years and swear by them - think they are ace value for money (at least in the UK). My Russian valves arrived at last too, so can finally get the Little Dot operational again!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If you want a pair of beast Headphones try the Sennheister HD 800 lol the best in the world a friend has them i played COD with them and OMG there is nothing better but then again the only down side is the price at $1,400. But you did say price wasn't a problem lol.

• 1 month later...

Hehe, there was a product fail on my Senns 595, so I got a pair of new ones! Very pleased with my Senns 595. The discant and mid-tones are splendid, and since they are so airy, you'll never get sweaty on your ears. It doesn't feel like the music is banging onto your hear like it does with a pair closed cans like DT770. I'm actually suprised by the bass, since it's not that weak as I thought, it's actually good, with a good punch but not immensly deep. I could hear the difference between 595 and 555, and because I didn't mind the price difference, I got the best ones. :)