Headphones suggestion?

Rankiz

I do really need a quality pair of headphones to around 1000 NOK (166 USD). Live in Norway, so might need to import etc, since it will be in most cases cheaper to import headphones rather than buying em in Norway, or optional, get someone to send me them. Will be used to play games and also listen to music. I play WoW and no FPS games at the moment. The headphones should have decent bass or better as I'm very versatile when it comes to music taste, sometimes I can sit and listen to techno, other times I'll listen to eminem or even David Bowie.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro (80 ohm version, doesn't require an amp like the 250 ohm) <- If you're looking for bass.

I think there are 2-3 other owners of this on the forums. Pretty sure they would agree about the bass too.

I think most of the sets retail near $180 - $200 USD. So you're gonna have to go Ebay (if its an option) or to a forum to get it for under $166. I paid maybe $120-150 for mine a year ago on Ebay.

Edited by Krazyxazn

I had a pair of Audio Technica ATH-T22 that were absolutely amazing. I'd suggest them, but you could probably get a better pair for that much money (I think I paid around 40 for the pair I had.) But they had phenomenal bass and amazing sound quality, probably the best headphones I ever owned. :D

EDIT: I'd back up PotatoChobit's post, Audio Technica makes amazing headphones. :D

Neither Amazon or newegg ships to Norway, don't know if ebay.com does, but atleast ebay.co.uk does, but rather exspensive. Will it get costly to get someone to buy me stuff and then ships it to norway with a pay on delivery fee or sumething? Got paypal also.

Was thining on doing this. Tho, dynamat is not gettable in Norway, neither is the headphones, that cost only 30 USD on amazon.

Edited by Rankiz

Can you get something from Amazon.co.uk? Or another supplier that ships or is based in Europe?

I can not get it from amazon at all, tried it several times, both uk and com. so then we have ebay.com where u nearly all times have restrictions as "only ships inside US". We have ebay.co.uk, but then again, they're frigging expensive and do have bad selection.

Have you found a specific set on newegg or amazon or any that you really want?

Yes, JVC ha-rx900 goes for 30 bucks! So cheap and I've heard ppl that likes the modded version of it better than for example Beyerdynamic 880. In my country I can buy JVC ha-rx900 from an unfamilar bad rated internetshop that want 108 bucks for it...

I highly recommend Grado Headphones. They are pretty damn good for the money. I'm considering getting a pair for 400$ but I had to get a GPU instead so the headphones are taking a back seat for now. They do have models that are for 60$ or 100$... pretty good for the money. At least check them out.