Possible with single watercooling loop?

Honestly though, I wouldn't water cool the north/south bridge if I had it to do over again. Maybe the mosfets but the north/south block doesnt really do anything but look good and bring temps down a little. They weren't hot enough to need water cooling in the first place.

Honestly though, I wouldn't water cool the north/south bridge if I had it to do over again. Maybe the mosfets but the north/south block doesnt really do anything but look good and bring temps down a little. They weren't hot enough to need water cooling in the first place.

Moset cooling is not needed for regular overclocking. When using Dice or LN2 and using extreme voltages this would help.

Moset cooling is not needed for regular overclocking. When using Dice or LN2 and using extreme voltages this would help.

My mosfets would get over 90c when overclocking past 4.2 so I thought that was worth water cooling. Now they top out at 65c. An investment well worth it imo.

My mosfets would get over 90c when overclocking past 4.2 so I thought that was worth water cooling. Now they top out at 65c. An investment well worth it imo.

On my current board (P6T Deluxe V2) my north bridge gets quite toasty, but seeing as I'm switching to Rampage III extreme, I may leave out my board cooling for time being and see how hot it all gets then watercool it if necessary.

Cooling the motherboard is a waste of money and offers no performance gain. It looks cool though. You will not overclock andy higher with it cooled.

Depends on the board really and airflow through the chassis

Best is Pump/Rad/CPU/Res. The pump dumps a little heat back in the loop and pump to rad may cool a degree or 2 better.

I always go RES>PUMP>CPU>RAD>RES for a simple CPU only loop

The heat sump from the pump is not enough to influence the CPU temp plus you get the highest pressure going through the CPU block right out of the pump

Depends on the board really and airflow through the chassis

I always go RES>PUMP>CPU>RAD>RES for a simple CPU only loop

The heat sump from the pump is not enough to influence the CPU temp plus you get the highest pressure going through the CPU block right out of the pump

+1

Same here.