Need help to decide on cooler

Nyt

What did you use for load testing ? Was it OCCT ?

Do you by any chance have the 95watt version of the 1055T ? Because I have the 125watt version .

What did you use for load testing ? Was it OCCT ?

Do you by any chance have the 95watt version of the 1055T ? Because I have the 125watt version .

Yes it was OCCT i think its the 125 watt version but how do you check

Yes it was OCCT i think its the 125 watt version but how do you check

I'm sure it specifies the watts on the box!

Nyt it sounds like you have made up your mind, but I will say before I went to my custom WC loop, I ran the H50 with 2 Scythe Ultra Kaze fans in push/pull setup installed in my lower exhaust fan spot on my 1200 and could run my i7 @ just over 4.2 in the mid-high 70's, which on this cpu is pretty solid! Intel has been running hotter than AMD for a while now. Now if noise is an issue, then you won't like the 3000rpm scythe fans that move over 130cfm, however, I would say the 2500rpm fan prob puts out some db's 2! But if you don't mind the noise, then the h5o paired with these fans is a heck of a performer, and many of the reviews that have it being beat are with the stock corsair single fan that is included. Just rem, you can modify how the H50 is setup!

Availabilty of over 2000rpm fans is very scarce, if I got the H50 the best I could do would be two 2000rpm fans , would this still perform well ?

Yeah , I think I will go with a H50 with two of these 90cfm fans . I might get a custom water loop in a few years time .I think there also might be a way for me to get some Scythe Ultra Kazes, my aunt lives in America and is coming to visit soon so I'l ask her to get 2 Ultra Kazes for me .