New Build Advice

original-jedi

Take a picture of your shopping cart and upload that since those are tied to the specific account used on it.

For a good mouse and keyboard, I've been using the Logitech G5 and Microsoft Reclusa. Love them both but only the G5 can be found now. The G5 or G500 would be solid options for a mouse.. for a keyboard, you could check out the Saitek Eclipse II, Logitech G110, or Microsoft Sidewinder X6.

How would I do that, prtscr wont let me paste here only on word doc.

120mm noctua fan

is that a good 120mm for the h50??

also, I read that the HDD seagate 7200.12 excels in gaming, multimedia and pictures whereas the F3 wins at music and movie maker.

Seagate 7200.12

Idk about the 1TB, but it if it's anything like the 500GB 7200.12 my dad owns, that's an awesome harddrive.

I'd actually recommend the Megahalems from Prolimatech for a cooler since the H50 is only on par with most high end air coolers but the Megahalems should probably be a little better.

Take a picture of your shopping cart and upload that since those are tied to the specific account used on it.

MynewBuild.jpg

only things I need would be the 120mm fan for the H50 and the keyboard/mouse, which has proven to be a headache since there's so many good ones out there and still have not found a review that compares for best price/performance of them. thanks.

Looks pretty solid. For a fan, you can never go wrong with a Xigmatek fan.

Oh, and I'm rocking the 750GB version of that Seagate you linked. Very fast and very reliable so far though I'm only using it as a storage drive, not an OS drive.

cool thanks i will go with that fan then, I only need one correct since the H50 already packs one I think. and as for the Keyboard/Mouse I think I will wait for the new razers coming out;

Spectre Razer Mouse & Marauder Keyboard if the price is right. If not I think I will just go with the G15 2 keyboard/G500 mouse hoping it fits my 24 1/2 inch pull tray.

jedi - xigmatek fans are pretty awesome and I use a lot of them myself. but if you aren't set on bright lights and want to reduce some noise but still maintain good air flow, take a look at this yate loon here. i use them almost exclusively on low-medium restriction rads and they work a treat. keep in mind that it is a 38mm wide fan so space constraints could be an issue.

link;

http://www.jab-tech.com/Yate-Loon-120-x-38mm-D1SL-12D-pr-4335.html

p.s. i think the xigmatek claimed noise level of

Well, I really want to give my most deeply thanks to all of you that took the time to give me some advice, I already placed my order for my new build and just waiting for it to arrive. took most of your advices, thank you. only thing I ended up adding was a Cheap DVD Burner Sony Optiarc Without even researching anything about it.

I will get back to you for sure when the rig gets here so I can learn how to OC :evilgrin: OHHH Boy, I can smell the smoke already :mfp: , lol.

Congrats on the order! Let us know how everything looks once it arrives and if you need any help with getting any part of it set up, feel free to let us know! I think you'll be pretty happy with it overall.

Ok thanks, I will not have any problems assembling it maybe with the exception of the H50 that I have never done water cooling I am sure there is a set up guide around here. And the Overclocking also as well.