[PC] Grim Dawn (New Game coming soon)

dr_bowtie

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bought in early with the original 75.00 donation and got the alpha/beta access and digital stuff but I think I might do another 50.00 one for the wife and kid(s)

Troy and I considered the CE co-op bundle, which would have granted alpha and beta access, but with PoE and soon T2, we realized there was no real need to play it "early", so just opted for the cheaper approach.

• 11 months later...

I am waiting still... havent logged in, in a while but it seems to be progressing nicely.... D3 did kinda suck I made it to act II and quit playing.... when it drops to almost nothing I'll get a copy for the wife so she can play and then maybe I'll give it another go...

That being said Torchlight II is much better and WAY cheaper....................

That being said Torchlight II is much better and WAY cheaper....................

Agreed. Also Path of Exile!

+1 or 2, whichever. :lol: Path of Exile is more similar to Diablo 2 than D3 is to its predecessor. PoE is an online game, but it's free-to-play.

• 3 months later...

New update on Kickstarter as to why there have been some delays. Basically there's been a ton more content added in (alpha was planned to be 2-3 hours, yet some are taking 15 hours to complete), some people they wanted to hire couldn't due to various constraints, animation was reworked, and all sorts of other stuff that just kind of happened.

Basically we're still a few months away from the beta, and then longer still from the actual release. Still, it sounds like a lot of progress is being made, and despite missing the expected launch date, I'm still very eager to get my hands on Grim Dawn.