Image help..I need an image converted and cleaned

Detailed information for file extension ESP:

Primary association: ACD Analysis File

Other applications associated with file type ESP:

* ACD/CurveManager Analysis File

* E$Planner File

* Easy Setup Program (Configuration File) by Microscan Systems, Inc.This file stores commands and settings for the Easy Setup Program which configures fixed barcode readers.

* Eclipse (Screensaver Project) by The Eclipse FoundationEclipse is an open source community whose projects are focused on building an open development platform comprised of extensible frameworks, tools and runtimes for building, deploying and managing software across the lifecycle. Your workspace setup may consist of several projects from one or more repositories. Once you have setup your workspace, you can share it with others by exporting a Team Project Set.

* Edskes Software Pakket

* Email Sentinel Pro (Protected Email Attachments) by DS DevelopmentHashed password protected email attachments. The Mime types used with this association are: application/base64.

* Ethos System Analysis File

Detailed information for file extension EPS:

Primary association: Encapsulated PostScript

Mime type: application/postscript, application/eps, application/x-eps, image/eps, image/x-eps

Identifying characters Hex: C5 D0 D3 C6

Related links: XnView, IrfanView, Access with Ghostscript

Other applications associated with file type EPS:

* Ventura (Printer Font) by Corel

From this, I'm assuming she said EPS, and she uses Corel. I don't have much time right now, but when I get back later, I'll re-install Corel and see what I can do for you (if someone didn't do it first). Btw, do you have these pictures in any other format? PNG would be nice.

How large do these images have to be? I pressume by dash plaques not too large? This could turn out to be one of the daftest ideas in history but here goes....

Print an image out and scan it with a good quality scanner and save via something like Adobe Photoshop in the format you require. Would this work?

I honestly have no idea....

this is what she just sent me....as you can see via the plaque in the 1st post its nothing cool like I had last year but not bad...I liked the top one better and it needs some help....

I asked her to make the bottom text Blue...

Michiana%20Classic%20Chevy.jpg

this is what I made in Paint....

Dash_plaque.png

• 2 weeks later...

Do you still need help with this?

And incase you didn't find out, an EPS file is an image stored by lines, and not graphics, if that makes, to scale up to very large resolutions.