Gaming Preference

Rokkaholik

Gaming Preference - Alone Or Multiplayer Or Online  

47 members have voted

1. 1. When you play a video game, PC or Console, How do you like to play?

• I Prefer To Play With Myself
    • I Prefer To Play With Others
    • Depends On The Game
  2. 2. Online or Not

Comes down to the game.

RTS = Singleplayer Campaigns only, unless its Starcraft and I can play Custom Settings Maps (Online, play with strangers or friends)

FPS = Multiplayer (Online, play with strangers or friends)

Racing = Split Screen (Offline with friends)

RPG = If it's Online (Play with strangers or friends)

Comes down to the game.

RTS = Singleplayer Campaigns only, unless its Starcraft and I can play Custom Settings Maps (Online, play with strangers or friends)

FPS = Multiplayer (Online, play with strangers or friends)

Racing = Split Screen (Offline with friends)

RPG = If it's Online (Play with strangers or friends)

:stupid:

ya what he said!

I don't really understand the idea here. In my opinion all games should have a single player and multiplayer portion, these are the kind of games I prefer because not only does it allow others to simply choose but it allows some people to enjoy both parts like I do. That was why I felt like bioshock 2 was a big improvement, it still had an awesome single player experience like the first bioshock but it also had multiplayer for people that wanted that, granted it isn't the best multiplayer around but I still think it's good.

I don't really understand the idea here. In my opinion all games should have a single player and multiplayer portion, these are the kind of games I prefer because not only does it allow others to simply choose but it allows some people to enjoy both parts like I do. That was why I felt like bioshock 2 was a big improvement, it still had an awesome single player experience like the first bioshock but it also had multiplayer for people that wanted that, granted it isn't the best multiplayer around but I still think it's good.

The poll is asking how people prefer to play, not whether a company should include sp and mp components.