Need help with cheap setup

Hey just wondering if anyone could help me out with this. I was given a Cooler Master Aquagate Max as a gift but i really do not know jack about liquid cooling systems so i had a few questions. First off i would just let you know that i have read some of the guides and all i can find about this kit and kits like it is not to buy them.

Can i upgrade the parts on this thing (like change the pump for a better one)? I have a gift recipt so i can exchange it for another kit but sadly the place does not sell the individual parts so if there is a cheap kit i could upgrade i would like to know which one to do that with.

Should i use the cooling fluid or distilled watter?

thnx

Some of the reviews like this one are pretty good and worth reading to point you in the right direction when installing. It all depends on how far you want to push your clocks. Why not just try it, see how it goes and upgrade if needed?

Looks like a nice gift. Ill keep my comments about self contained units to myself considering thats the Nicest kit I have seen from a manufacture in a long time.

Good luck and god speed, Bench it for us :)

Looks like a nice gift. Ill keep my comments about self contained units to myself considering thats the Nicest kit I have seen from a manufacture in a long time.

Good luck and god speed, Bench it for us :)

+1

Wouldn't hurt to give it a try.. just make sure you leak test before powering the rest of your hardware (run the pump only for a few hours and check for any leaks).