How to set up ATI main card with nVidia secondary?

So I've had an ATI radeon HD 4870 for a while, recently I got an nvidia 8800GS. I was wondering if anyone has any good guides to setting these up to be companions in the same computer?

I was hoping to get the 8800GS to do physX while the 4870 does the normal processing etc. I also want to do this so that I can Fold with the 8800 and the 4870 at the same time.

Thanks.

So I've had an ATI radeon HD 4870 for a while, recently I got an nvidia 8800GS. I was wondering if anyone has any good guides to setting these up to be companions in the same computer?

I was hoping to get the 8800GS to do physX while the 4870 does the normal processing etc. I also want to do this so that I can Fold with the 8800 and the 4870 at the same time.

Thanks.

Here ya go!

http://forums.overclockersclub.com/index.php?showtopic=174041&st=0

You can also look at the thread I had here, Good GPU for PhysX and Folding. I did follow all of the instructions in the sticky, though with the most up-to-date files, but my thread also has what I had to do to get both of my cards to fold.

Awesome, thanks! Now I will have everything I need to fold AND to play games. :D