are lacking and it causes you not to believe. Most intellegent people tend

to ask questions instead of doing what they are told, but to be wise you

have to have faith and that is somthing that most intellegent people are

not. Just my 2 cents. Plus there is more facts and information trails leading

to his being real that him not being real. But believe what you want, you

should chat with a preacher about this subject becuase they are wiser that

me on this topic.

(P.S.) I have a question for you? You say you dont believe

in god becuase you cant use your 5 senses to sense him correct?

Well if this is so i would like you ask you another question.

Can you sense someones mind for example. can you hear a mind? Have you

ever felt a mind, touched or smelt the mind? But you know everone has a

mind.

Logicaly Right? Well if you have never seen it tasted it touched it smelt it or

felt it? THen what makes it real? you have to ask youself this question is it

real? well we all know our mind is real so why not apply the same

principles for your believe in god? It is by faith that we believe and our

choice to believe. Faith is the true science.

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...christianity was written by God through the Opostals(spelling)...and why do people believe in Evolution???...Darwin himself believed in God until his Daughter die when she was young...then he became very angery with God and he wanted to do anything to get him away ,so he created a "THEORY" of eveolution which he himself even say on his death bed that he made it all up because he was mad at God for taking his daughter away...so its not true at all even the man who created it denide it at the end of his life...

technicaly my theories can and will be proven some day once we progress further in technolagy

What does this mean? explain how your theories can be proven? Mr. Max? and what does technology have to do with it? or is that word suppost to be theology?

Ok. if god created the world in 6 days and on the seventh day he rested

and as d3bruts1d said his days are like millions/billions af years than

human kind will probably never hear from god or see him. right. evelution

is posible. you think that when god created us a long time ago we have

not changed in our ways and faces and bodies habits ect. you think that

we will always look the way we look now. i think we will evolve into some

thing further and more complex than what we are now. we will all die

sooner or later and Darwin was wrong about quiting religon. but that

does not mean that that was the reaon he creaed the theory of

evalutioin. scientists have found traces of primative beings all aver the

place. it was his choice to do so and it is posible that we evolved from a 1

cell creature billions of years ago. its just so incredibele that some people

go into denial just like Darwin was in denial of religion.

what i mean by technolagy will halp us prove some of these theories right

or wrong. in my favor of your yours. but until i see some hard evidance i

will continue to be nutral.

-------------------------------------------------

its your choice. B)

you guys all know that in the bible.. it states.. that any other religion then what ever it was in the bible is wrong and you will go to hell..

well.. not stated exatcly like that but sumed up its like..

there is only 1 religion..

well we have how many religions out there??? and even if u are a beliver in the original religion.. its changes so much.. were all going to hell :)

--------------------

N e ways..

This is st00pid to fight about because no one is right.. you cant possibly be right..

you belive what u wish to belive.. and no on can oppose that, and if they try then that makes them wrong..

----------------------

Oh BTW: I went to church for the first time this evening..

My Grate Grandma Klaas died..

:(

I dont belive, but when they pray, I do bow my head and shut my eyes and say Amen.

Its just the right thing to do :)

l8rz p33pz Im off for the day.. I am going to my GF's

i was reffering to people who believe in God...and yes you could say it was written by men...but by men though God...a simple man well no man could have written something so complex without some higher force(God) guiding him...an no one has ever found a so called missing link...they have never witnessed evolution in progress...dont you think that if eveolution was true it would still be happining today as we speak...there would be like half monkey people jumping around everywere...and some kind of record of evolution in the old fosslis...but guess what...there is'nt...and there is this thing call Carbon Dating...how stupid it does'nt even work...the rocks date the fossils but then the fossils date the rocks...its like a big circle of stupidity...well thats all im going to say...if you keep going the way your going you will end up in a place you'll wish you were'nt...and you will have forever to think about all the mistakes that you have made...just think...forever and forever in pain...i have warned you ,now its time for you to make a dissission...

what exackly is going to couse all this pain and suffering? like i saiod earlied i am not going to belive in god until i see some hard evidance and did you read my previos post.

Hell...look it up in the Bible...read Revilations...if you die right now you will be going there...you knownedge of evolution and the big bang theory will not save you only God can...you will be falling forever in complete darkness while you are being burned by flames hotter than you can imagion and Demons will be eating the flesh off your bones...but the sad part is...you will never die or the pain will not go away...never ever...you will be stuck there in HELL forever and ever...do you want that???...what im saying is true if you dont belive me read the Bible...if i where you i would be scared to leave my room for the fear that i might die and have to spend forever in that place(HELL)

so youre saying that every thing in that bible is a fact? and if hell does exists and i am suposidly going there some how even thou my mentality will die with my body "i'll save you a seat." becouse wether or not you know it you have comited a sin and if you comit a sin you are going to "hell" right. so technicaly there is no safe side on both of our arguments.

How did I sin???I am trying to help you and any others that will just listen to my words...but if you call helping a sin then your srewed up...i dont think that there is any helping you...and by the way...every body sins...all you have to do is ask God to forgive you and he will clince your heart to be white as snow(in other words forget they ever happened)...and yes every thing in the Bible is true...the day that you or anyone proves it wrong i will be more than happy to opologize for all the things that i have said...but that day will never come and i have faith in that...