• not telling

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To settle this discussion once and for all

God was an overclocker and he was trying to overclock his cpu

he overheated the thing cuz he didnt have a water cooling system and it blew up

creating the "big bang" after that people started being made and everything worked out great

now ppl have water cooling systems and thus won't make anymore bigbangs and crap

so there

Sorry for bringing this thread to the top of the boards again but I just have to be part of the cool croud...

I just read this thread from start to finish and it is crap funny... especially the DeMon and Celtica battle. Although using personal insults is the sign of a lack of intelligence, I still love it when arguments end up in name calling and put-downs, its great.

ghehe, what are your trying to say? .... you love the retarted girl .. 

greetz

Dimension, man are you sure that a girl? I really can't tell...

And no I do not believe in God. I believe in myself.

To settle this discussion once and for all

God was an overclocker and he was trying to overclock his cpu

he overheated the thing cuz he didnt have a water cooling system and it blew up

creating the "big bang" after that people started being made and everything worked out great

now ppl have water cooling systems and thus won't make anymore bigbangs and crap

so there

LOL... nice Theory. But this leaves one question unanswered, was it an AMD, Via, or Intel?

Sorry for bringing this thread to the top of the boards again but I just have to be part of the cool croud...

I just read this thread from start to finish and it is crap funny... especially the DeMon and Celtica battle.  Although using personal insults is the sign of a lack of intelligence, I still love it when arguments end up in name calling and put-downs, its great. 

ghehe, what are your trying to say? .... you love the retarted girl ..
Edited by CelticaFLT

u r trying to prove there is a god cause u keep on comming back at every crap thing i say. i stated my point now i'm standing my ground not arguing it. also this is can not be an argument because only u are angry i'm not i stated my point and that was it i had no more to say untill u opened ur mouth and started to inusult me on my point of view and my beliefs, so then it became personial. if any 1 else has a problem with my beliefs and my point of view then i will be glad to explaine it to them. BUT I WILL NOT EXPAIN IT TO U!!. so get as mad as u want and look to your bible for how to solve this 1 . hole.

p.s. have fun with ur lame come back

Ok, will u explain your beliefs to me???