GTX 470s in SLI review

sdy284

Haha well that's good, and nice break down of the cards earlier. I find the best deal for performance right now to still by my card and I'll be sitting the 400s vs 5000s battle out I think

Yeah I'll be sitting it out as well, but not by choice lol. 7k for a new (energy star ;) ) trane heating and cooling system has pushed back my build to the middle of next year. In the meantime I'll be getting a new power supply and a second GTX 260.

At that point I will probably grab the latest from nvidia... I'd like to start folding again.

Yeah I'll be sitting it out as well, but not by choice lol. 7k for a new (energy star ;) ) trane heating and cooling system has pushed back my build to the middle of next year. In the meantime I'll be getting a new power supply and a second GTX 260.

At that point I will probably grab the latest from nvidia... I'd like to start folding again.

Awesome!! I definitely take back my wisecrack on your 100W incandescent bulb :P

crank up the existing 260 you have. they're good for @ least 7-9k ppd :)

crank up the existing 260 you have. they're good for @ least 7-9k ppd :)

I would but I can't leave my computer on ATM. I have family visiting and the guest room is the computer room. My armor+ case is NOT quiet lol. My brother (who has slept on gravel before) couldn't fall asleep with it on.

I'll definitely get it folding when I have no family staying with me lol.