Remembering Verran Contest

Bosco

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got my prize today so ,yes I am excited. I can finally build my next system. Thanks Bosco & Cokeman for being patient with me & delivering on your promises. Thank you all OCC staff, members & vendors for your generosity. YOU ROCK!! A special thanks to Verran, I will never forget you, so you live on brother. God bless

• 1 month later...

Glad you got it. :)

A bunch of stuff went out Tuesday the last will go out on Sat for those of you that are waiting for your prizes.

I won a Sentinel Advance CoolerMaster mouse a few months back, and I just wanted to say it really is a very good product. My hands shake and the mouse really improved my hand coordination, it is made well and has more accurate modement, which is needed by me al the time, not just for websurfing, but also im my flight simming. I need the mouse for clickable cockpit controls. The weights ont eh mouse keep it steady and help move it deliberately, and smoothly.

thanx,

Got my motherboard the other day. Thanks Bosco for following through and getting this to me. Thanks Verran, may you RIP and know that you will always be missed.

You just got it?