Tested and working eyefinity cables

Danny_75

Depending on the game sometimes I get a slight flicker on the right monitor but it doesn't happen all of the time. I guess its a common issue from what I have been hearing.

Just so you can have a choice. The dell cable works also the apple cable.

apple

Dell

Why do both of those have USB connectors on??

Got a couple of Dell PCs in at work a while back that came with Display Port -> DVI adapters and they have no USB on them.

Got a couple of Dell PCs in at work a while back that came with Display Port -> DVI adapters and they have no USB on them.

We are running eyefinity thats why we have to use these.

I don't understand... why does Eyefinty need different Display Port -> DVI adapter than a 'normal' setup? :wacko:

Eyefinity needs DVI->displayport adapter.

The back of the 5xxx cards have 2 DVI inputs and 1 display port input. If your monitors already have display port your fine. In our cases, we're using DVI monitors therefore need an adapter

They have USB connectors b/c they are active display port adapters and require more power. Passive adapters are not usb powered

They have USB connectors b/c they are active display port adapters and require more power. Passive adapters are not usb powered

Ah! Thats what I was look for. :)

Can i ask Bos does your screens flicker when you OC the card with eyefinity? mine is fine at stock if i up it evan 5mhz its starts.

Depending on the game sometimes I get a slight flicker on the right monitor but it doesn't happen all of the time. I guess its a common issue from what I have been hearing.

Just made a topic about this :) Thought of posting it a while ago but I didn't think many other people had the issue, but then I saw here and went along and made it :P

Fix Multi-monitor flickering

Hope this helps :thumbs-up: