Average 920 voltage

cirro

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats just awsome..(the OC and the videosetup) :)

Im running Prime as we speak 3.990Ghz @ 1.21v

If anything is my limiting factor right now its my subpar cpu heatsink.

-edit- its a nice 34F outside so i just moved the tower close to the sliding glass door and am lettin' nature take me further :lol:

Thats about where mine runs. Is that on air or water Dave?

Water, Heatkiller 3.0 copper block DDC w/petras top and a half stopped up 320 radiator, lol. About time to carry my rig outside and blow it out with the air hose. :)

Water, Heatkiller 3.0 copper block DDC w/petras top and a half stopped up 320 radiator, lol. About time to carry my rig outside and blow it out with the air hose. :)

I was gonna say that looks a little warm for water! I second the motion for a viewing on the dust spewing! LOL

I was gonna say that looks a little warm for water! I second the motion for a viewing on the dust spewing! LOL

How about a picture of the radiator, I dont even have to get out the chair to do that... :lol:

th_DSC02135.jpg

@rour I just noticed we are using the same mobo

Yeah same board. I've seen a few here using it. It's alot more board than most give it credit for. Probably due to m-atx boards of the past.

Yeah same board. I've seen a few here using it. It's alot more board than most give it credit for. Probably due to m-atx boards of the past.

most likely.. mine didn't even come with a mosfet heatsink :lol: