Greatest act of revenge ever?

ClayMeow

I would give anything to see the look on her face when she saw that on FB. :lol:

I imagine it would be reminiscent to the face of what she might do to Brian (pending haircut)... if she hasn't keeled over in shame yet.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

(I changed the link to one more related to our topic here)

Justice!

Justice? And how long did it take you to find that? Trust me, I searched. It's not my fault that that thread title and post (tinypic url?) doesn't indicate what it is.

Justice? And how long did it take you to find that? Trust me, I searched. It's not my fault that that thread title and post (tinypic url?) doesn't indicate what it is.

I think he is referring to the topic I brought up that was over 3 years old in which you told me to use the search feature. :-\

I think he is referring to the topic I brought up that was over 3 years old in which you told me to use the search feature. :-\

I know what he's referring to, and in your instance, your exact thread title was the exact thread title of two previous threads.

Really? This coming from a guy that said "sweet find", even though I said I wasn't the one that found it.

I didn't even read that part :lol: I just read the link :P