overclocking GTS 250

PruritusAni

I finally changed the heatsink of my video card and shaved 20 degrees right off. It never goes above 50 degrees Celsius now and I think the time has come to overclock this thing. Unfortunately I have no idea how one goes about overclocking their video card. Anyone have any suggestions on how one might go about this?

BTWs:

1. I'm using OCCT's VGA test on Full Screen 1600X900 (maximum for my monitor) with a shader complexity of 2 to heat up my vga as it does a better job than Furmark.

2. The heatsink is a Thermalright T-Rad 2 and is pretty awesome.

Thanks for the prompt advice. Using RivaTuner my video card has gotten considerably "furrier" (as in its furmark score has improved). Now I must get this thing folding at once and see if the PPD improves. :thumbs-up:

Thanks for the additional advice, but riva tuner seemed to have done the trick, my GTS 250 is folding now as if it were a 260 (like 6300ish PPD) :D

Now I just need to get like 311947374 more of these 250s and catch up to Road Runner (in like a few years :lol: ).

Thanks for the additional advice, but riva tuner seemed to have done the trick, my GTS 250 is folding now as if it were a 260 (like 6300ish PPD) :D

Now I just need to get like 311947374 more of these 250s and catch up to Road Runner (in like a few years :lol: ).

Wow big calculations o.o