HAF 932 Watercooling Ideas

R1P5AW

and addition of fluid will also help cool it in theory. And you can get a bay res that you don't have too look into the case and just glance at the front of your case and know right away if your loosing fluid.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok well my MCP655 pump and GTX360 rad came today and look awesome. I put some pics in my worklog.

Now I'm trying to figure out where to mount everything and what a nice simple loop to start with would be.

Here's my first idea:

4380372974_6e669fc0fa_o.jpg

I'm also toying with the idea of rad on bottom psu on top or external mounting. So to you WC pros out there what do you think?

The HAF will fit a 360mm radiator inside on top by design, I don't know where else it would fit. Your diagram looks pretty good, but I would move the T-line to the inlet side of the pump, and have the fill port connect to the top of the T instead of the side. This makes for better flow through the loop and will make it easier for air to escape into the fillport line.

couflow.bmp

If you are going to use a reservoir I would try to link it in in the same place, but depending on what kind you get that may be difficult. If you can see the fillport line you have a level indicator, and air will escape into this line and can be vented out the fillport very easily. A reservoir may or may not help with cooling depending on ambient temperatures in your case, the room your PC is in, and where the reservoir is located. Usually if a reservoir is setup so that coolant flows from the heat source(s) (waterblocks), into the reservoir, and then into the radiator, it will give the most benefit.