Fear 2 FPS problems

Stuart

Well from what i can gather i should be playing it fine, pc in sig

can yous see anything wrong?

Normally if im inside and its dark i get about 25-30 fps, maybe 40 at a push, then as soon as someone else appers i get about 15 fps.

10.1 driver

1680*1050 with everything highest/turned on

Thanks

Something is definitely awry...you should be able to run it maxed out at that resolution without any issues at all. Are you forcing some ridiculous FSAA setting in the driver or anything?

Something is definitely awry...you should be able to run it maxed out at that resolution without any issues at all. Are you forcing some ridiculous FSAA setting in the driver or anything?

Good idea but no, everything in ccc is default or let application choose

Thanks

Perhaps try an older driver? Maybe the new one has a bug or something.

Agreed, Roll back to 9.12 or something, and check steam updates to see if your copy is fully patched to the latest version as i remember there being quite a few F.E.A.R 2 patches. ;)

Agreed, Roll back to 9.12 or something, and check steam updates to see if your copy is fully patched to the latest version as i remember there being quite a few F.E.A.R 2 patches. ;)

Ill try pathes first, because 9.12 doesn't work in borderlands

Thanks

Edited by Stuart

Ill try pathes first, because 9.12 doesn't work in borderlands

Thanks

Thats very strange, because 9.11 i had problems with Borderlands, But 9.12 fixed them all for me, what exactly is the problem your having in borderlands?

Thats very strange, because 9.11 i had problems with Borderlands, But 9.12 fixed them all for me, what exactly is the problem your having in borderlands?

Well with 9.12, i couldn't get past the introduction scene, it always froze just as the guy i picked got off the bus and there was the welcome sign in the distance and the robot thing to the left. It just stuck and i had to ctrl alt delete and end it.